By connecting to any server administrated by the Shadow Empire (henceforth referred to as the “Service”), you indicate that you accept the following policy, as well as our Minecraft server specific rules.
- First and foremost, using any facility provided by the Service is a privilege, not a right. Our provided facilities include the Minecraft server itself as well as this website.
- The Service is a private entity based in Germany. Only German laws apply — your local laws restrict you only, not the Service.
- As a private entity, freedom of speech does not apply. The Service can enforce any policies that do not violate German law.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service at any given time for any given reason.
- Due to how the Minecraft server software works, most things you do on the Minecraft server are logged. These things include but are not limited to private messages and the IP address the client is connecting from. Your password is not logged.
- We will not publically release any information that other users cannot see. Your IP and other sensitive info are completely safe and will not be disclosed to third parties by the Service.
December 1, 2012